Center Research in Progress
- Through a grant from the Division of Special Education of the Tennessee State Department
of Education, three public schools are participating in a study to determine the effects
of an intervention program on the reading performance of students receiving special
Past Center Research
- An investigation of an "Early Signs" checklists, for parents, to target children (ages 5-8) who may be at-risk of failure in reading and spelling (may be dyslexic).
- An investigation of speech discrimination errors among students with dyslexia with and without histories of multiple middle-ear infections.
- An investigation of a three-minute task to screen for potentially dyslexic readers (grades 2-8)
- A search for the gene(s) associated with dyslexia in one large family.
Dyslexia Success Series
Assistive Technology for Struggling Readers