School of Nursing
The MTSU School of Nursing undergraduate program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing. The graduate program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
The School of Nursing offers:
- Traditional four-year baccalaureate nursing program for students
- R.N. to B.S.N. program for currently licensed RNs with a diploma or associate's degree in nursing
- M.S.N. degree through a consortium program with three tracks: Nursing Education, Nursing Administration, and Family Practice Nursing
The Fall 2016 admissions application is now open.
Please follow the link below for the "Traditional BSN Application"
- Admission Requirements
- Traditional BSN Application
- RN to BSN Application
- School of Nursing Admission Data
- Admissions Exam Information
Jenny Sauls, PHD, RN, CNE
Professor and Director, School of Nursing
MTSU School of Nursing
Cason-Kennedy Nursing Building
Box 81 Murfreesboro, TN 37132
For information on the Traditional BSN and the RN-BSN Programs, call (615) 898-4803.
For information on the MSN Program, call (615) 898-5252.