To be considered for a scholarship or any type of financial aid, you must have a current application (FAFSA) on file in the Financial Aid office.
School of Nursing scholarship applications are completed and submitted online only. The link below will be active for the application period (February 1 - April 1).
School of Nursing Scholarship Application
Scholarships for Nursing Students
Below is a list of Nursing scholarships. Details on the scholarships, type of student (graduate vs. undergraduate) and criteria are available here.
- Adams Family Foundation Endowed Scholarship in Nursing
- Anne B. Selover Loan Fund*
- Clyde Hall Endowed Fund for Student Support in the School of Nursing
- Eileen Marie Mahan Memorial Scholarship
- Estate of Eileen Marie Mahan Award
- Harry Nunn and Marie Gott Gannaway Nursing Scholarship
- Hayden Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Helen Miles Memorial Scholarship (MTMC Auxiliary)
- James Deavours Endowed Scholarship
- James R. Arnhart Endowed Scholarship in Nursing
- Katie Lovett Scholar Award*
- LaRoche-Murray Endowed Scholarship
- Larry & Lyndia McGee Nursing Endowed Scholarship Fund*
- H. Russell (Winnie Walton) Mabry Scholarship
- Murfreesboro Medical Clinic (MMC) / Rachael Yarbrough Jerving Memorial Scholarship
- Nellie Tribble Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Prince Nursing Scholarship
- Richard and Joan Myall Nursing Scholarship
- Scales Family Nursing Scholarship
- School of Nursing General Scholarship Fund*
- The Rutherford County Health & Facilities Board Nursing Scholarship Endowment in Memory of Mariluise Baker
- Virginia Black Woodfin Memorial Endowed Scholarship
*funds may not be available.
External Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Army ROTC Nursing Scholarships
- National Student Nurses’ Association Scholarships
External Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Tennessee Nurses Foundation (must be a TNA member to apply)
External Scholarships for all students
- Nurse Corps - The Nurse Corps Scholarship Program offers financial support—including tuition, materials, and living stipend—to students enrolled in nursing degree programs in exchange for two years of service at a critical shortage facility. Applications are due in May.
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society Scholarships
- National League for Nursing (NLN) Scholarships
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarships
Criteria for Nursing Scholarships
Buy MTSU Nursing Malpractice Insurance
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.