The Center for Popular Music is able to accept credit card payments for fees and services through the MTSU Marketplace. Please contact Center staff to verify amounts and availability of services before submitting payments online.
Instructions for Making Credit Card Payments Using MTSU Marketplace
- Go to the Center's "store" on MTSU Marketplace.
- Click the image/link for "Online Invoice Payment".
- Enter the "Payment Amount ($):" in the box. Click the green "Add To Cart" button.
- Enter your name and address in the appropriate boxes. Click the green "Continue" button.
- Verify the information on the "Shopping Cart" page. Click the green "Checkout" button. (If any of the information is incorrect, click the recycle bin icon under "Remove". Then use your browser's back button to return to the previous page and reenter the correct information.)
- Enter your email address as requested in the "Contact Information" box. Click the green "Continue Unregistered" button.
- Enter your credit card information and your billing address. Click the green "Continue" button.