Actuarial Science Program at MTSU
Middle Tennessee State University offers an outstanding and comprehensive program in actuarial science. Our program is nationally and internationally recognized as one of the best in the southeastern region of the USA. We won the 2020 University Award from Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) and is listed as UCAP advanced program by the Society of Actuaries (SOA). We offer a range of programs for undergraduate and graduate studies in actuarial science. Our students receive cutting-edge training and learning experience to become qualified actuaries. Many pass at least two professional actuarial exams, while some complete all requirements to become associates of two actuarial societies even before the graduation. We invite you to contact us, learn about our program and allow us to be part of your success story!
- B.S. in Actuarial Science Actuarial Science, B.S.
- M.S. in Mathematics: Actuarial Science and Financial Mathematics Concentration Mathematics, Actuarial and Financial Mathematics Concentration, M.S.
- M.S. in Professional Science (MSPS): Actuarial Science Professional Science, Actuarial Science Concentration, M.S.
While majoring in actuarial science, you have an opportunity to earn
- Minor in data science : Data Science Minor
- Minor in Risk management and Insurance: Risk Management and Insurance Minor
To apply to MTSU actuarial science program visit how to apply