BERC in the News
- BERC Associate Director Steven Livingston: ‘Hope for the Best’: How Alabama’s Soaring Auto Industry Could Be Stifled by Trump Tariffs
- BERC's MTSU alumni impact report in MTSU Magazine (see pp. 38-39): https://issuu.com/mtsumag/docs/mtsumagazinejan2019
- BERC Associate Director Steven Livingston: Trump's Trade War Beginning to Pinch Tennessee Exports
- BERC Director Murat Arik: Amazon's Arrival Could Bring Increased Home Prices
- Director Murat Arik discusses BERC projects:
- Civic and government agencies across Tennessee turn to MTSU’S Business and Economic Research Center to unearth the kind of hard data that can help attract investment. ["The Catalyst," MTSU Research Magazine]
- Dr. Murat Arik on Tennessee STEM research:
Tennessee Small Business Development Center Summary.
- BERC research for Northwest Tennessee Regional Port Authority, Wilson County Expo Center, and Nashville's health care industry are highlighted in MTSU Magazine (p. 35).