MTSU’s OER Grant Gets Great Press
It all started on Thursday, February 18, when MTSU broke the news of MTSU’s team winning one of the Tennessee Board of Regents’ $100K grants for OER. We’re not attention mongers – none of us is – but the project made quite a splash. Over the weekend, we received congratulatory phone calls and reposts on Facebook and...
- Apply for an OER-focused 2021-2022 FLC Sep 1, 2021
- OER Steering Committee Awards 15 Faculty Grants May 28, 2021
- OER User Story: An Interview Featuring Dr. Richard Tarpey, Assistant Professor of Management at the Jones College of Business Apr 29, 2021
- OER User Story: An Interview Featuring Dr. Sam Zaza, Assistant Professor of Information Systems & Analytics Apr 26, 2021
- OER User Story: An Interview Featuring Dr. Bethany Wrye, Associate Professor of Public Health Apr 21, 2021