Department Forms

What is an upper-division form?

All students enrolled at MTSU must complete an upper-division form and file it in the Records Office during the second semester of the sophomore year. Students are classified as sophomores after 30 semester hours. The recommended time to file the upper-division form is after completion of 45-50 credit hours.

The upper-division form must be completed by the student and then approved by faculty advisors for the major and the minor or minors.

The Department of Sociology and Anthropology offers four undergraduate degrees:

Bachelor of Science in Anthropology

Bachelor of Science in Sociology

Bachelor of Arts in Sociology

Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology