About JCB Information Technology Services
Our mission is to provide information technology services and support to students, faculty, and staff within the College of Business. We are committed to offer friendly & professional services to complement, enhance and extend learning experiences and to support community oriented initiatives.
Our Key Values are:
By fostering the use of technology and creating innovative, value-added services to support JCB Mission.
By providing top quality services and professional level support to all our patrons.
By leveraging state of the art technologies and sound methodologies to achieve best practices in all our services.
- JCB Donor Wall - Summer 2016
- Faculty Computer Upgrades (annual)
- JCB Studio (BAS S278) - Spring 2016
- FSA Domain Server Migration - Fall 2015
- JCB Technology Showcase - Research Technologies - Fall 2015
- JCB Faculty Learning Community (D2L) Updates - Summer 2015
- Financial Trading Room Remodeling - Summer 2015
- Server / Application Virtualization
- JCB D2L Course Template - Summer 2015
- Advisors' Scheduling - Summer 2015
- Sales Lab Signage - Summer 2015
- Sales Lab Remodeling - Fall 2015
- Advisors' Signage - Summer 2015
- Lab Huddle Spaces - Summer 2015
- Lab Remodeling - Summer 2015
- JCBSurvey (Qualtrics)
- iPad Class Program
- Team Study Room
- BAS Directory (Touch Screens)
- BAS Digital Signage
Working in the BAS Computer Lab gives you opportunities to gain a variety of skills.
Check out what our ex-students are saying about working in the lab.