Contact the Center
KUC 328 | firstname.lastname@example.org | (615) 898-2500
Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Meet Your Advisors!
Click here to schedule an advising appointment. To log in, use your MTMail full email address and password.”
Assistant Director, Career Development | email@example.com
- Manages Career Development Program including individual student advising and educational program development.
- Supervises Career Advisors and Career Assessment
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences
- College of Media and Entertainment
- Honors College and College of Graduate Studies
Career Advisor | firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Behavioral and Health Science
- College of Liberal Arts
- University College
Career Advisor | email@example.com
- Jones College of Business
- College of Education
Peer Career Advisors (PCAs)
- Provide individual career assistance to students during Walk-in Hours.
- Critique resumes and cover letters through the Document Drop Program.
- Deliver presentions to classes and student organizations on career topics.
2019-2020 Team: Kelsey Bowen (not pictured), Stella London, Desirae Skelley, Sammy Koszalka, Hannah Morgan, Robyn Sessler
Contact the PCA Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-898-2500
Hien Phan - Graphic Design Intern - Art
Leadership and Employer Relations:
Director | email@example.com
To make an appointment: Please call (615) 898-2500
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for a centralized career center serving over 20,000 students and alumni
- Represent the University to employers, parents, faculty, staff, community organizations, and news and media outlets as related to career issues.
Assistant Director of Employer Relations
(Starting in Fall of 2019)
Executive Aide | firstname.lastname@example.org | (615) 898-5467
- Supports director with budget
- Supports general office operations