Handshake for Employers and Recruiters
Big news for employers and recruiters! We have partnered with
The #1 Way College Students Find Jobs
All students now have access to accounts in Handshake.
If you have any questions or need help creating your new account in Handshake, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Started on Handshake
With Handshake, employers and recruiters will be able to post jobs, request on-campus
interview schedules, manage applicants, and more. Here are some quick links to more
detailed articles on these topics:
• How to Post a Job
• How to Schedule an On-Campus Interview
• How to Request to Host an Event with MTSU
How to Post Positions
You may post any of the following types of positions within Handshake: Internship or Co-op, Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent, or Temporary/Seasonal.
- Log into your Employer Handshake account here.
- Select "Post a Job" from the Home dashboard.
- Complete the form providing as much detail as possible for best recruiting results (you can copy and paste information into this form). All * areas are required.
- Select "Next" along the bottom to move through the posting options. Be sure to add how you would like to receive applicant packages, add Middle Tennessee State University as the school to post the job, and enter an apply start date and expiration date for the job post.
- Submit for review and approval.
MTSU Departments: How to Post On-Campus Positions
We encourage all departments to post their on-campus openings on Handshake. Click here to find step-by-step instructions on creating your Handshake account and posting jobs. Questions? Call the Career Center at 615-898-2500 or email email@example.com.