- Tina Chevalier, 615-898-2578, Tina.Chevalier@mtsu.edu
- Vacant, 615-898.5030
For graduate student admissions and advising questions:
Please email Audio MFA or contact the MFA office at 615-898-5874.
For undergraduate transferring and advising questions:
Please contact the College of Media & Entertainment Advising Center at 615-494-7998 or email Tiffany Milfort.
Current student with candidacy
Please see your assigned faculty advisor. You can look up your assigned advisor in Pipeline by clicking Student, Registration, and Assigned Advisor.
Current Student without candidacy
Please contact the appropriate advisor in the College of Media & Entertainment Advising Center at 615-494-7998.
- Last name A-D or Q-P (Audio Production): Please email Tiffany Milfort.
- Last name A-F (Music Business): Please email Rebecca Garrett.
- Last name E-J or Q-Z (Audio Production) and all students pursuing Commercial Songwriting: Please email Trever Thomas.
- Last name G-M (Music Business) or K-N (Audio Production) and all students pursuing Dual Concentrations: Please email Nancy Stubblefield.
New Freshman or Transfer Student
Please contact the CUSTOMS office about your orientation at 615-898-5533.