- Tina Chevalier, 615-898-2578, Tina.Chevalier@mtsu.edu
- Angela Morrow, 615-898-5030, Angela.Morrow@mtsu.edu
To schedule a department tour:
The Recording Industry Department offers faculty-led tours every Friday at 1:00 p.m., during the Fall and Spring terms. During the summer term, tours are scheduled by appointment. To schedule a tour of the Recording Industry Department, please contact Tina Chevalier at Tina.Chevalier@mtsu.edu
For graduate student admissions and advising questions:
Please email Audio MFA or contact the MFA office at 615-898-5874.
For undergraduate transferring and advising questions:
- Prospective Student - Please contact the College of Media & Entertainment Advising Center at 615-494-7998 or email email@example.com.
- Current Student with or without candidacy - Please see your assigned faculty advisor. You can look up your assigned advisor in Pipeline under Registration & Student Records by clicking "Assigned Advisor".
- New Freshman or Transfer Student - Please contact the CUSTOMS office about your orientation at 615-898-5533.