Navigate is an application that aids students and staff in connecting. Students may easily schedule appointments with advisors across campus.
For faculty and staff Navigate assists to make communicating with students easier. To gain access to the Navigate platform click on the MTSU Navigate Resources for Faculty & Staff drop down below.
Resources for Students
Resources for Faculty & Staff
Complete the Navigate Account Request Form to request access to Navigate. You will need to do the following steps prior to completing the form:
- Complete Banner Student Account Request Form
- Once completed, please route to the appropriate place on the form.
- Before receiving Navigate access you will need to complete MTSU FERPA training.
- If you completed the training it will say so at the bottom of the FERPA training page.
- Please take a screenshot of the date your FERPA training was completed.
- Once you have Banner Access and completed FERPA training your Navigate account can be set up.
MTSU Navigate 101 Videos
EAB Training Resources for Faculty & Staff