Student Success Center
At Middle Tennessee State University, student success is our obligation, not an option. This online student success resource center provides information related to study skills, time management techniques, MTSU resources, and tips to help students be successful throughout their collegiate career.
Click pictures below to explore resource opportunities.
MTSU COVID-19 Resources
MTSU 2022 Black History Events
- Black History Events Calendar
- Reading the Black Experience Excerpts (Click on book image for excerpt)
- Each discussion is scheduled to begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 2, COE 164 - Book: The Vanishing Half led by Dr. Natalie Griffin
- Thursday, February 10, Student Union 330 – Book: Hood Feminism led by Dr. Frances Henderson
- Wednesday, February 16, COE 164 – Book: The Miseducation of the Negro led by Dr. Vincent Windrow
- Friday, February 25, COE 164 – Book: Black Religion and Black Radicalism led by Dr. Aaron Treadwell
|Date||Location||Book Title||Session Leader||Excerpt|
|2 - 02||COE 164||The Vanishing Half||Dr. Natalie Griffin||Chapter 5|
|2 - 10||STU 330||Hood Feminism||Dr. Frances Henderson||Chapter Excerpts|
|2 - 16||COE 164||The Mis-Education of the Negro||Dr. Vincent Windrow||Full Text (Read Chapter 6)|
|2 - 25||COE 164||Black Religion and Black Radicalism||Dr. Aaron Treadwell||TBA|
Tips for Enhanced Online Learning