Proof of Enrollment / Enrollment Verification
Enrollment information is securely transmitted to the National Student Clearinghouse once a month. It takes the Clearinghouse up to three business days to process our enrollment data.
Students may request free Student Self-Service enrollment verifications online. The Enrollment Verification link in PipelineMT will save you a trip to MT One Stop by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Clearinghouse's web site, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Student Self-Service is free, easy to use, and secure. You can access it now by logging onto PipelineMT. From the RaiderNet tab, select the Student tab, then the Registration link, followed by the Enrollment Verification link.
If you have questions regarding the status of your certification or deferment, you may contact the Clearinghouse the following ways:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20717
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. & Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., ET