Now you can use one card to pay registration and other student fees, buy meals, make copies in the library
AND use the same card to purchase books, supplies, and personal items at Phillips
Bookstore. You can even use this same card as identification to receive services at all university venues: your MTSU I.D. CARD!
A RAIDER FUND$ account is a debit card which works like a credit card. It is a money management system activated by your MTSU I.D. Card and is available to all Middle Tennessee State University students, faculty, and staff. Use your card like cash as long as there is enough money in your account to cover your purchases.
MTSU I.D. cards are already encoded to provide access to University events and activities, by making a minimum initial deposit of $10 to your personal RAIDER FUND$ account, you can turn your I.D. card into a RAIDER FUND$ card as well. Then, all you need to carry is your MTSU I.D. card. When you make a purchase, your account is activated through a card reader, and the amount of your purchase is automatically deducted from your RAIDER FUND$ account balance. Your remaining balance is displayed with each transaction so you'll always know how much money you have!
Please note: RAIDER FUND$ are maintained separately from meal plan accounts which also use the MTSU I.D. card. Policies and procedures of the meal plan accounts are those of the vendor and not of the University.
With a RAIDER FUND$ account, you can also use your MTSU I.D. to pay registration fees, campus phone bills, parking tickets, etc., at the Business Office. In other words, a RAIDER FUND$ account makes your MTSU I.D. the one card that does it all!
Advantages to the RAIDER FUND$ System
- It gives you an easy way to purchase meal plans from the University's food service vendor or to buy a meal at any of the food service locations.
- It offers you purchase privileges, without cash, for the great selection of books, supplies, gifts, and personal items at Phillips Bookstore.
- Your MTSU I.D. card will also serve as your library copy card if you have RAIDER FUND$. (And it costs less than coins.)
- It lets you pay registration fees, phone bills, parking tickets, and other student fees at the Business Office cashier windows.
- Once you establish a RAIDER FUND$ account, there is little or no need to carry cash or write checks for University meals, supplies, Pepsi or snack machines.
- If you lose your card, it will be invalidated as soon as you report the loss. Money is safe in the RAIDER FUND$ account.
- Accounts are easy to activate at the cashier windows in the Admissions and Student
Services Center any time of the year. You can even use our internet credit card payment
option or our internet payment form to activate an account by mail!
RAIDER FUND$ Regulations Deposits
- A $10.00 minimum initial deposit is required to open an account.
- Deposits may be made in cash, by check, check card or credit card, money order, or transfer of current student account credit balance.
- Raider Fund$ deposits may be made at any Cashier Window in Admissions and Student Services Center, by mail to the Business Office, at the Raider Fund$ cash terminals in the Library Copy Center and on the first floor of the Student Union (no minimum deposit required for cash terminals) and through the online credit card payment option.