MT One Stop Services
The MT One Stop assists students in completing a variety of tasks and processes related to university enrollment. At the MT One Stop students can:
- Ask questions about the MTSU billing statement
- Get information about applying for financial aid and scholarships.
- Complete FAFSA verification processes
- Request a transcript.
- Pick up their diploma.
- Get assistance in completing forms to drop or add a class.
- Get assistance with withdrawing from classes.
- Complete a Partners in Education (PIE) form or request PIE assistance
- Pick up a parking pass.
- Sign up for deferred payment plans
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Pick up a replacement ID card
- Enrollment verification for insurance or other purposes
- Change their address or other personal information
- Change their major or minor