Monday, August 10 - Friday, September 4, 2015 in person transcript requests will be handled in the Records office, SSAC 150. A picture ID is required.
Official transcripts can be requested and picked up immediately at the MT One Stop. A picture ID is required.
Unofficial transcripts can be accessed on-line using PipelineMT. Select the RaiderNet tab, the Student tab and then select the Student Records link followed by the "Transcript" link. If you have not attended MTSU since Fall 2000, your transcript will not be accessible on the web.
Transcripts may also be requested via email by scanning and attaching the request and sending to Records@mtsu.edu; fax (615-898-5538) or (615) 904-8313 or mail by submitting the request in writing including the following information:
- Print and complete the Transcript Request Form
- complete name (including any previous names)
- student ID number
- hand written signature of student requesting the transcript(s)
- date of birth
- term last enrolled
- number of transcripts requested
- current telephone number, including area code
- current email address of student requesting the transcript(s)
- special instructions (if the transcript needs to be held until degrees are posted, etc.)
- complete address of where to mail the transcript(s)/complete fax number and name of person receiving the fax
Mail requests to:
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
There is no charge for transcripts, but transcripts can’t be released until all debts or obligations owed to the institution have been satisfied.