Beginning Friday, April 29, due to end of term processing, official transcripts will not be available to currently enrolled students.
Currently enrolled students may submit a completed Transcript Request for a final spring 2016 transcript to be mailed after end of term processing by indicating hold for grades or degree.
Hold for Grades transcript requests will be processed beginning Tuesday, May 10. Non-graduating students may pick-up official transcripts from the MT One Stop beginning 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 10.
Hold for Degree transcript requests will be processed beginning Friday, May 13. Graduating students may pick-up official transcripts from the MT One Stop beginning after 8:00 a.m. on Friday, May 13.
Official transcripts for previous students can be requested and picked up immediately at the MT One Stop, SSAC 2nd floor. A picture ID is required. Any transcript issued to a student will be stamped "issued to student". Upon request, the transcript will be placed in a sealed envelope. It is the decision of the recipient if the transcript is accepted as an official transcript.
Unofficial transcripts can be accessed on-line using PipelineMT. Select the RaiderNet tab, the Student tab and then select the Student Records link followed by the "Transcript" link. If you have not attended MTSU since Fall 2000, your unofficial transcript will not be accessible on the web.
Official transcripts may also be requested via email by scanning and attaching the completed request and sending to Records@mtsu.edu, by fax (615-898-5538) or (615) 904-8313 or by U.S. mail:
- Print and complete the Transcript Request Form
- The university does not email transcripts.
- If requesting a faxed transcript, it is recommended the request also include mailing a transcript.
- complete name (including any previous names)
- student ID number
- hand written signature of student requesting the transcript(s)
- date of birth
- term last enrolled
- number of transcripts requested
- current telephone number, including area code
- current email address of student requesting the transcript(s)
- special instructions (if the transcript needs to be held until degrees are posted, etc.)
- complete address of where to mail the transcript(s)/complete fax number and name of person receiving the fax
Mail requests to:
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Transcript requests are normally processed within 3-5 business days but may vary due to university closings. There is no charge for transcripts, but transcripts can’t be released until all debts or obligations owed to the institution have been satisfied.