ATTENTION CURRENTLY ENROLLED FALL 2016 STUDENTS:
Beginning Friday, December 2, due to end of term processing, transcripts will not be available to currently enrolled students. You may submit a completed Transcript Request form to have transcripts sent after end of term processing is complete by indicating "hold for grades" or "hold for degree". Hold for grades transcript requests will be processed beginning Tuesday, December 13 and hold for degree transcript requests will be processed beginning the afternoon of December 15, 2016.
Official transcripts for can be requested and picked up immediately at the MT One Stop, SSAC 2nd floor. A picture ID is required. Any transcript issued to a student will be stamped "issued to student". Upon request, the transcript will be placed in a sealed envelope. It is the decision of the recipient if the transcript is accepted as an official transcript.
Unofficial transcripts can be accessed on-line using PipelineMT. Select the RaiderNet tab, the Student tab and then select the Student Records link followed by the "Transcript" link. If you have not attended MTSU since Fall 2000, your unofficial transcript will not be accessible on the web.
Official transcripts may also be requested via email by scanning and attaching the completed request and sending to Records@mtsu.edu, by fax (615-898-5538) or (615) 904-8313 or by U.S. mail:
- Print and complete the Transcript Request Form
- The university does not email transcripts.
- If requesting a faxed transcript, it is recommended the request also include mailing a transcript.
- complete name (including any previous names)
- student ID number
- hand written signature of student requesting the transcript(s)
- date of birth
- term last enrolled
- number of transcripts requested
- current telephone number, including area code
- current email address of student requesting the transcript(s)
- special instructions (if the transcript needs to be held until degrees are posted, etc.)
- complete address of where to mail the transcript(s)/complete fax number and name of person receiving the fax
Mail requests to:
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Transcript requests are normally processed within 3-5 business days but may vary due to university closings. There is no charge for transcripts, but transcripts can’t be released until all debts or obligations owed to the institution have been satisfied.