First Destination Survey
About the survey
Why should you take the survey?
Summaries of the results are used in a variety of ways that directly benefit graduates. Accreditation, government compliance, employer recruitment, national surveys - All play a part in ensuring the future value and integrity of your degree.
Additional Information about the MTSU 1st Destination Survey
- Uses of Survey Results
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Standards and Protocols for First Destination Surveys
Employment and Graduate/Professional School Outcomes (2012 - Present)
The 1st Destination Survey contains employment & graduate/professional school outcomes, salary outcomes, and other related data.
2019-2020 1st Destination Survey
August 2019 1st Destination Survey
May 2018 1st Destination Survey
- December 2018 1st Destination Survey
- August 2017 1st Destination Survey
August 2013 1st Destination Survey
December 2013 1st Destination Survey
May 2014 1st Destination Survey
Employment Outcomes (Placement in Employment Pre-2012)
- For Recent Reports, See 1st Destination Survey Results Above
- 2011-2012 Employment Outcomes - Offers (Placement in Employment)
- 2010-2011 Employment Outcomes - Offers (Placement in Employment)
- 2009-2010 Employment Outcomes - Offers (Placement in Employment)
- 2008-2009 Employment Outcomes - Offers (Placement in Employment)
Graduate and Professional School Programs (Acceptances Pre-2012)
Salary Data of MTSU Graduates (Pre-2012)
Career Development Center Institutional Effectiveness Plans
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) has changed reaffirmation procedures in recent years. The emphasis is now on continual examination of learning outcomes and other goals with institutional effectiveness plans for every unit, verification of compliance with SACSCOC guidelines with emphasis more on documentation than narrative, and an institution-wide quality enhancement plan. The following are the Institutional Effectiveness Achievement Reports for the Career Development Center as part of the reaffirmation effort.
Other Useful Data
- MTSU Fact Book - published annually by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research with data on various components of the University such as admissions, enrollment, academic degree programs, faculty and staff, alumni, centers and chairs, budget and financial, and facilities.
- The Graduating Senior Survey - published annually by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research with survey data regarding students' educational experiences and future plans.
- Institutional Disclosures for Consumers - is the page that fulfills MTSU's compliance with disclosure requirements under Title IV by providing specified information to prospective and current students, applicants and employees.