Housing & Residential Life
Going to class, studying at the library, working out at the Rec—your life as a student will revolve around the MTSU campus community. Living on campus will put you at the center of the University, ready to engage in academic, co-curricular and extracurricular activities like arts, athletics, and student organizations. Make friendships and become a part of a vital learning community by choosing on campus residence halls or apartments. We have something for everyone!
MTSU Housing offers:
- Traditional Community Style, Quad Style, and Apartment Style Residences
- Flexibility to Choose your OWN Room and Roommate
- 24-Hour Reception Desks
- Live-in Professional Staff and Resident Leaders
- 16 Living-Learning Community Options
- 24/7 Computer Labs and Access to Copiers
- Laundry, Internet/Wi-Fi Included in Housing Costs
What Makes a Completed Application?
To apply for housing, pick your room, or check your housing status, Log in to the MT Housing Portal.
A completed application includes:
- Signed housing license agreement
- $350 prepayment
- Original Signed and Notarized Financial Guarantor Form (For applicants under the age of 18)
- Proof of Meningitis Vaccination on or after the sixteenth birthday and within the
Once you have submitted your application, be sure you are actively checking your MTSU Email Account for your self-assignment directions! You are now True Blue! MTSU email is the preferred method of communication for on-campus residents.
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here for more information. Fax documentation to 615-898-5459 or email email@example.com.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance